Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Work and School

Telford has been attending New Mexico State University this past semester. Most of his classes have been online. He has really been liking the online format. Right now he is working towards a degree in Radiology, but is also considering Business. So, we'll see! I've been working as an HR Recruiter for a Potash Company. They recently laid off the corporate recruiter that was based out of Denver, so that means more work for me! But i'm stoked for it. I am now recruiting not only for hourly positions, but for the salary positions too! It mixes things up. But in April i'm going to a SHRM conference in Orlando, Florida for work. I'm pretty stoked. I'm going to take a couple vacation days to visit Disney while i'm there! Whoot Whoot! And of course bring Telford along for the fun! He's never been to a Disney park before (crazy right)! So i'm so excited for him to go for his first time. I can't wait, 4 more months!

No comments:

Post a Comment