Thursday, December 10, 2009

~4~

Four random things I love about my husband:
1. How he can make me laugh anytime, no matter how I’m feeling. It really is the best medicine!
2. He is a faithful member of the church; a great example to me.
3. He can start a conversation with anyone, and makes friends easily
4. He doesn’t waste his time on anger or negativity. He sees the big picture and realizes the value of patience and optimism. I wish I were more like him in that way.

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Lott Builder’s Secretary
2. Waitress – Caribou Mountain Pizza (I don’t know if this counts, it was only for a couple of weeks.
3. Office Assistant at USU
4. Recruiter -Intrepid

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Now and Then
2. The Holiday
3. The Grinch
4. Cinderella

Four places I have been:
1. Rome, Italy
2. Paris, France
3. Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4. Lesin, Switzerland

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Shrimp
2. fresh fruit
3. Café Rio’s sweet pork
4. Candy (Twizzlers and sour patch kids)

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Hawaii
2. New York City
3. Yosemite National Park
4. Ireland

No comments:

Post a Comment