Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas on the Desert



Tel mentioned last night that it didn't even feel like Christmas time. Christmas is a week away and it doesn't feel like it should be that soon. I guess this is probably because there is a lack of snow and Christmas decorations in our house. But I am so happy that we get to spend Christmas in Idaho. I know that as soon as we land at the airport in Salt Lake and see the snow, it will instantly feel like the Christmas season. I don't think Tel and I will ever be able to spend a Christmas in the desert. I can hardly wait to get to Soda.
Things I'm excited for:

My mom's prime rib Christmas Eve dinner
Skiing the Beave
Playing Pinochle
Seeing mom's pretty tree and living in what feels like a Christmas Village at my moms
Taking lots of pictures with the fam
Winning the ugly sweater contest
Seeing my nieces and nephews
Friends
Britta's bridal shower
Hot pots
Breakfast burritos
Lorraine's cookies
Granite hot springs
Dad playing the accordion
Seeing Nammie Nam
Playing lots of games
Cafe RIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment