Sunday, December 13, 2009

Golf, Pizza, and Movies

On Friday (12-11-09) after work, Tel and I golfed the Par 3 course. It was such a nice day. No long sleeve shirt was needed. Tel shot really well. He got a birdie on the 9th hole! Yah! But, he almost hit me on the 8th hole. I was standing on the green, which I shouldn't have, but I watched his ball go whizzing past my face. It made for an exciting few seconds.




After golfing Tel and I went to Hastings to find some movies to watch. We decided we were going to have a movie-a-thon. We rented "Four Christmases, Sleepless in Seattle (I can't believe I have never seen this movie before), Julia and Julia, and some boy/action move that I can't remember the name of. So we went home and cooked a "Digorno" pizza and watched Four Christmas and the boy/action movie (which I fell asleep in). Sounds like quite the movie marathon huh!?

No comments:

Post a Comment