Monday, December 14, 2009

~Sunsets in New Mexico~

To our surprise, Tel and I have been able to find something that is prettier in New Mexico than in Idaho. That is the beautiful sunrises and sunsets. Every morning I get to see the sun rise on my drive to work. It is such a great feeling to me to be awake before the sun, and to witness it's rise. One of the worst feelings to me, is sleeping too long and feeling like you have missed out on part of your day. But when you are awake before the sun, you know you aren't sleeping your life away. I remember my Dad always telling me that "the early bird always gets the worm." I guess I have him to blame for my inability to sleep in. This is so true to me. I feel like when I rise early I do get the worm. My worm being the feeling of self worth and confidence, knowing that I am living my life to the fullest and working hard. Growing up in Soda Springs, I've always been surrounded by mountains which cover up the beautiful sunsets. But we have enjoyed many beautiful sunsets in New Mexico.


This picture was taken outside our front porch one evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment