Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lubbock Temple!


Telford and I got the chance to go to the Lubbock Temple this past weekend. It was so great. It was the first time since we got married that we were able to go back to the temple. The temples in New Mexico aren't as abundant as they are in Utah. It's about a 3 hour drive for us to get to Lubbock, Texas. But we finally were able to go, and it was great. The Lubbock Temple is very small compared to the temples i'm used to seeing in Utah. It is connected to the parking lot of the church in Lubbock. It was so beautiful.

After the Temple we enjoyed some yummy Olive Garden. So good. Then we got to do some Christmas shopping! However, I swear all I did was buy stuff for myself! I guess that's what happens when you haven't been to a mall in over 6 months! But I did get some actual Christmas shopping done. Tel was a good sport and didn't complain for the whole 4 hours we were at the mall. That's why I love him. He will go and do anything with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment