Friday, December 11, 2009

McKittrick Canyon Hike


On Saturday, November 14th Tel and I hiked in McKittrick Canyon. It was so beautiful and fun. New Mexico has a late fall, so the leaves were at their peak of color. There were beautiful orange and red trees. It was the best day we could have picked to hike.



We thought these trees were so pretty. I can't remember what the name of them are, but I really liked them!


I thought this picture was really cool. These are our official "day hiking packs." I got mine from Ron and Lorraine for a wedding gift. I love it.

I love this picture. I think the pond is so pretty in the background. Tel thought this spot was the Grotto. We were hiking to a place called the grotto, which we didn't know what it was, so Tel thought this was it, but it wasn't. We never did find the Grotto.

Lunch Time. The menu was PB&J's and Wheatthins.


Pratt Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment