Thursday, December 10, 2009

A lil about my Hubby

1. Where did you meet your husband? Somewhere in Soda Springs in Jr. High

2. How long did you date before you got married? A little over 4 years!

3. How long have you been married? 3 ½ months

4. What does he do to surprise you? Surprise??? I don't understand this question :)

5. What is your favorite feature of his? His cute hair
6.What is your favorite quality? He is so kind and helpful to me and everyone he’s around.

7. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe or Hun

8. What is his favorite food? Baked potatoes (with lots of butter and sour cream) and steak. He would eat that every night for dinner if I let him.

9. What is his favorite sport? Dirt biking and snowmobiling, we are liking golf more and more now that we can golf year around here!

10. When and where did you first kiss? At my house in High School.

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? We love to dirt bike and go hiking together.

12.Do you have children? Not yet!

13. Does he have any hidden talents? Um yes, he is very musically inclined. I’m serious! He is such a good singer. And he can imitate lots of different sounds. Haha
14. Who said I love you first? Well, I said “I love you bye” on the phone one time, like you do to all of your friends, and after we hung up the phone he texted me and said, “really.” I said really, what? So then I realized what I had said, and I told him yes! Haha corny huh?

15. What is his favorite music? I think mostly alternative or some punk.

16. What do you admire most about him? That he is willing to help and do service for anyone.

17. What is his favorite color? Black and grey

18. Will he read this? Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment