Monday, January 25, 2010

I'm going on a Trek..

Sunday felt like a very busy day for me. After we got out of church, Tel and I headed out to AJ and Bethany Bluth's for Sunday dinner. Marcus, Cami and their kids were there too. We had such a yummy pork roast for dinner. It made it seem like an actual Sunday dinner. Tel and I usually don't make ourselves roast and mashed potatoes like we are used to having back home. So that was nice. The Bluths live out in Loving, kind of in the country. They recently finished building and moving into their new home. It is a beautiful home.

After dinner I had a youth council meeting to attend. We got a lot accomplished there. We decided on doing a "Pioneer Trek" for Youth Camp this year and our theme is, "Faith in every footstep."
The stake here has never gone on a pioneer trek, so it should be a cool experience. I've never participated in a pioneer trek either. I had the opportunity to when I was in high school, but it was one of the things that I didn't take advantage of, when I could of. So now, I get the opportunity to! I am really excited about it. It's funny because our Young Women presidency is really busy right now. Our president is pregnant and expecting this summer, the first councilor is also pregnant, the third councilor has 3 little children, and then there is me. Most of them aren't going to be able to attend girls camp or youth council this summer, so they are kind of relying on me to be able to attend. But I am really excited about it. After church Tel and I had a relaxing rest of the evening. Ready for another week!

No comments:

Post a Comment