Monday, January 11, 2010

AVATAR





Telford and I seen the movie AVATAR with my parents when we were in Idaho. I absolutely loved it. In any movie, no matter how good it is, I have a problem with falling asleep in the middle of it. I can name numerous movies that I paid $5-$10 for and then fell asleep within 20 minutes, Star Wars, Harry Potter, James Bond are a few of the big movies that couldn't keep my eyes open. So anyways, back to Avatar, I hadn't seen many previews for this movie, so it wasn't really on my "to see" list. My mom and Tel really wanted to see it though, so during Christmas break we went to it. Right after the previews I felt myself falling asleep. I rested my elbow on the arm rest and leaned my head on my hand so that Tel wouldn't see my eyes closing. "Sadie, are you sleeping?!" Tel jabbed me and woke me up. So I told myself then, that I was going to stay awake for the rest of the movie, which I did. Avatar was an amazing movie. It was a movie that made you forget of real life and took you to another place. Unless you went and watched it with the mind set that this is like the American miners killing the environment, which I didn't. It was such a good movie to me. I want to be an avatar and have my own dragon/bird to bond with that will  take me on my travels. Anyways, I just wanted to jot down a bit about this movie. I haven't seen many good movies lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment