Wednesday, January 27, 2010

4 Month Anniversary..

Tel has been so funny trying to remember the 29th of each month, the day of the month that we got married. He will usually say a few days after the 29th, "Happy 2nd or 3rd month anniversary!" But on December 29th, our 4 month anniversary, Tel made dinner! He thinks he is the omelet king, which he did teach me how to make omelets, so he pretty much is. Whenever he volunteers to make dinner, my options are usually omelets or baked potatoes. Those two things, he has mastered. So he made omelets! Look at my massive omelet and with avocado on the side! My new favorite side to everything. My mom always tells me to only eat half of the avocado because of the loads of calories and fat that are in them. But they are just so dang good, so I usually just tell myself that it's the good kind of oils and fat in the avocado, so I can eat all I want! But since it was our 4 month anniversary, I could eat anything I wanted anyways right?! You only celebrate being married for 4 months one time!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment