Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year's Eve 2009!

I decided I would jot down a little note of what we did to welcome in the New Year. Well, we hung out with our friends Sarah and Lawrence. DUH! Sarah and Lawrence came over to our house for dinner and games. I made my mom's  nacho dip, so we had nachos and tacos. Yummy. I hadn't ever made my mom's nacho dip, so I struggled through it. Then we played the board game, "Smart Ass." It was super fun. Sarah kicked our butt. It was funny how she new the answers to the weirdest question. Lawrence called her "Slumdog Millionaire" because she could always flash back to somewhere in her life where she learned the answer. It was super funny. So she whooped our butt, so we moved onto playing the Wii. Sarah and Lawrence kicked Tel's and my butt at that too, I guess we need a Wii to practice up and redeem ourselves at that too. My favorite game was the canoeing. It was way fun.We played the Wii, planned our trip to Manzinillo, Mexico, and visited until 1:45am. Yah! Go us old married people. So that was our exciting night! WHoop WHoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment