Thursday, January 14, 2010

A through Z about ME!

A = ADVOCATE FOR: Kids in car seats and seatbelts.
B = BEST FEATURE: I'd have to go with my long legs
C = COULD DO WITHOUT: washing my car
D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Having a cute family one day
E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: Toothpaste. Brushing without it would be gross.
F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Being outdoors in Idaho.
G = GOOD AT: Playing sports
H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: To play the violin.
I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd be rich!
J = JUNKIE FOR: Sno-cones, Twizzlers, and Sour Patch Kids (it came from the TV show Kyle XY).
K = KINDRED SPIRIT: Probably Sara Sammann
L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I was born with clubbed feet.
M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: Getting accepted into the Huntsman Scholars Program
N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: Hike Guadalupe Peak
O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Tanning (it feels so good).
P= POLKA DOTS OR STRIPES: Stripes if I had to choose one of them.
Q = QUOTE: “You’re the Peanut to my Butter, Star to my Burst, Pop to my Tart, Fruit to my Loop, But most importantly….You’re the Best to my FRIEND!”
R = REASON TO SMILE: I have the cutest husband ever!
S = SORRY ABOUT: Not cleaning the bathroom as much as I should.
T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: I'd love to hear any tid bit about you!
U = UNINTERESTED IN: Play Station 3
V = VERY SCARED OF: Failing (at anything).
W = WORST HABIT: Stretching my neck constantly
X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Anywhere I have never been before. I’m game for any Vacation!
Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Bring on some of that 1990's music!
Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo

No comments:

Post a Comment