Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Root Canal! AHHHHHH!



So last night there wasn't any running or racquetball playing for me. I had the pleasure of enduring my second root canal.There was much more drilling and grinding than I remember. I think I sweated through the entire procedure because of how loud the drilling was and because of how much pressure he had to use on my tooth. I actually started crying before before the dentist even gave me a shot. Pathetic huh? I couldn't believe how many zillion tools and drills he had to use though. I of course had to look up the root canal process when I got home to figure out what they actually did to my poor tooth for an hour and a half. . It is pretty disgusting and if I ever have to do a research paper, I could probably take on Root Canals.

No comments:

Post a Comment