Friday, February 19, 2010

A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

Well Telford and I had a non-typical Wednesday. Tel got to come to work with me! Ok, well I actually had to do a little job fair in Roswell that was only a few hours long. So Tel rode over to Roswell with me. While I did the job fair, Tel went to Home Depot and a few other things. I was done with my fair by 1:00pm, so we went an had some pizza for lunch (Tel and I have been trying to eat healthier, but we kind of splurged yesterday, kind of like it was the first time we have ever seen food before or something!). Then we went and seen the movie, "Dear John." It was an ok movie, the book was definitely better! I didn't even cry in the movie..Yah! And, they should have picked a different girl to be Savannah, someone cuter!





After the movie we went to Hobby Lobby! I love this store. I just wish I had everything in it. I got a corkboard that I am decorating for my kitchen, and I got some Disney papers so that I can make a chipboard Disney scrapbook. By the way, we go to Disney World in 62 Days!! I can't wait. I told Tel that he will get his own little autograph book so that he can get all the characters to sign it! This is an obvious MUST because he's never done that before. I remember when I was little and I went to Disney Land, I had an autograph book and we had a week long pass to Disney so we went multiple times to the park. I ended up getting Goofy's autograph twice. I remember looking at both of Goofy's signatures and they were DIFFERENT! I seriously could not figure out why Goofy had 2 different signatures. I guess Goofy has different signatures for the different days of the week! I am so excited to go to Disney with Tel. We have three free days to do what we want before my conference starts in Orlando. So I think we are going to Magic Kingdom, MGM/Universal Studios, and Epcot on those three days. And in that order. I don't think I could ever get sick of Disney. I have been to Disney Land twice, Disney World twice, and Paris Disney once. Yah for making this my third Disney World visit! I am going to be counting every day down until April 21st!

No comments:

Post a Comment