Monday, February 8, 2010

Devil's Hall Hike..

On Saturday (2/06/10), Tel and I went out to the Guadalupe's to do a little hiking. We chose the Devil's Hall trail. It was a perfect day, with perfect weather. The trail followed a rocky wash for most of the way, which made for a lot of climbing around rocks.Check out the pics!

 
We thought this tree was so interesting how the roots only grew backwards.
Below is what the Devil's Hall I guess looks like. It was really cool.
I love this picture with the orange.This bed of rocks was what most of the trail was like. It mixed things up and made it interesting. But I appreciate level, smooth ground!

2 comments:

  1. Great Photos! It looks like you two had a wonderful day together! Loving your blog my dear! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Fun! Glad you are taking advantage of the beauty there. Looks like Tel has had a haircut. Good Work!

    ReplyDelete