Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"The Lucky One"

Maybe I should have done a blog about Nicholas Sparks! I'm not obsessed I promise. But I thought I would note that I finished another book. Because of the terrible memory with books and movies, a year from now I won't even remember that I read this book. Yah for being able to read back on the blog to see what I did in my life! Also, I guess to fill that I'm not just reading my life away with romance novels, I try to note what I got out of reading the book. This book left me wanting to walk across the country by foot with my own German Shepherd and Tel can come too. How crazy would that be to walk from Colorado to North Carolina?! But this book was kind of predictable but entertaining. On to my next book..."True Believer" by of course Nicholas Sparks.



Overview of the book:

Logan Thibault has been walking a long way from Colorado with no one for company but his faithful German Shepherd. His destination - a vague location based on a photograph he found while serving in Iraq. A photograph that's proved to be a lucky talisman and kept him alive through many dangerous encounters. The photograph of a lovely young woman.

Why he's compelled to find her, even Logan doesn't know. But find her he must. What happens if or when he does makes for an interesting and romantic story.

No comments:

Post a Comment