Wednesday, February 10, 2010

**********************************

Lately I have been overwhelmed with how much I love Tel. He is doing so good in his classes right now and working hard on all the side jobs he's doing. I am so proud of him. We are also starting a project of stripping our coffee and end tables and repainting them.Which is going to be cool to accomplish together. But this morning my alarm clock went off at 5:25am, and I did not want to get out of bed and go shower. I immediately started debating in my head whether or not I really wanted/needed to shower. But Tel got right up and turned the shower on for me, eliminating the freezing time of waiting for the shower to warm up and saving my feet from the freezing bathroom floor (which is the hardest part of showering early in the morning). And then when I was ready to leave the house for work, my car was already started and warm for me. It was definitely a good way to start off the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment