Friday, February 19, 2010

2-19!

2-19!...2-19!....2-19!


I remember the days of screaming 2.....19! while doing the sliding defense drill at the end of every basketball practice. 2-19 was the date of the state championship game that we were shooting for during our basketball season. Which we did make it to the championship game! Today is 2-19 and the Soda basketball team is at state. They won their game last night, and set to play their second game today. Sasha played well last night and my parents are in Boise fore the weekend.  It was also my dad's 57th birthday!

That is crazy to think about. When I talked to my dad he thought it was his 58th birthday. I finally talked him into realizing that it was only his 57th birthday. But 58 seems way older than 57. I don't want my parents to get any older. AH! Anyways, I haven't missed girls state basketball in like 6 years. I am kind of feeling a little left out. But Tel and I got our feel of B-ball last night. I went with Tel to play some church ball. It was a lot of fun. I had butterfingers and I blamed it on it being a boys ball I had to play with. But I didn't play too bad. I was better than half of the goobers that were playing. We played 4 on 4! I even picked Tel's nose while playing. He isn't used to playing against a girl with long fingers that can take chunks out of your nose with one single nail! But now I am feeling some more B ball. I need to shoot around and get used to playing with a boys ball! Then I won't embarrass Tel as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment