Monday, January 10, 2011

Our new HOME!

So we have officially live in our new Denver home for one full week now! We absolutely love it. We are being way too spoiled for our first few months here. Once we have to find a new place in April, we are going to go from one extreme to the other. No more Friday house cleaning, valet parking, and beautiful furnishings. Oh well, we're living it up while we can! haha we try to act like we're high rollers! Anyways, my first week of work went well. I'm already busy as a bee, with more work piling on. Which is the way I like it. Tel and I have been working out this week at the Denver Athletic Club in the mornings. It's so nice to get your work out in before work. Since I don't have to work until 8am opposed to 6 or 7am in NM.

On Saturday, Lisa came up and we all went snow showing. We went up to a town called Nederland and did a trail called Eldora. It was a very good uphill trail. We were all tired kids afterwards.

Saturday night my friend Spencer from my Huntsman Scholars program was in town. So we got to chill with him. All of us hanging out from Utah had to of course go to Cafe Rio for dinner. He is now living in DC, so he's as deprived of Rio as we were. But it was so good to have someone visit the town you are living in. It was everyday in Carlsbad that a friend just happened to be in town.

No comments:

Post a Comment