Sunday, January 30, 2011

National Western Stock Show

January 21, 2011

Tonight we went to the Denver Stock Show with Rich and Rachael. The only rodeo Tel or I have ever been to that we remember is the Caribou County Rodeo. So...this was way bigger and flashier..I guess because it was a Pro Rodeo. But it was way cool. They had a light show where the horses and riders were lit up with red, white, and blue. The lights were all out except for the riders, they put on an awesome show! The Clydesdale horses also came out for a show! And don't forget, we also had to see all the animals before the rodeo! :)



This is the HAIRIEST cow I have ever seen! 

 Pretty Clydesdale...



To kick off the stock show in Denver, there was a stock show parade downtown. So during my lunch hour at work I walked out the front of my building, and this is what I saw!

No comments:

Post a Comment