Sunday, August 22, 2010


The Baby of the family graduates from High School!


So I got really lucky and was able to attend Sasha's graduation in Idaho because of work. I was doing a job fair in Price, UT the same week that Sasha was graduating. So I guess you can say I was in the right place at the right time. 


The Graduate!

The Graduate and her Favorite Sister

Momma, Sasha, and I



Sasha and the Parents



All the immediate family in attendance



4 of the siblings plus 1 or 2 (Aaron looks like he's having twins)




You can tell i'm happy for her!


Receiving her Diploma

Sissies



And Tel got to come too! We got in a few dirt bike rides too. Even a 5:00am ride out at Indian Creek with Colton, Ivan, and Drew. 


I got to see Jeb and Leigh's kids twice while we were there, which is always one of my favorite things to do in Idaho. 


They loved the boxing, but poor Bubby kept getting beat by Brystene




Jebber helping bubby






The Myers family got together at Rachael and Brad's cute house in IF for a Sunday dinner too. And..I got to have breakfast with Noel at Enders on morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment