Monday, May 3, 2010

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS AND ISLANDS OF ADVENTURE
April 30th, 2010
Telford and I had so much fun at Universal! We were like bratty kids all day racing to every ride. When they opened the gates in the morning to the park, we full on sprinted about a half a mile to get the the HULK ride. We were the very first people on the ride and got to sit in the front row! We are cool.... I know. We went on that ride twice, got our brain shook up then sprinted to the dueling dragons! And we rode that four times, getting to be in the front of the coaster of each dueling dragon!
We unfortunately didn't get to ride the new Harry Potter ride, but we got a picture of the Hogwarts School.


 The Simpson was my very, very favorite ride. Not that I like or watch the Simpsons, I just loved the ride!
 

Awesome show! I loved the host!

The whole family...precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment