Thursday, May 13, 2010

8 DAYS until we're going to IDAHO/UTAH!

We're heading to home in basically a week. I am doing a recruiting fair in Price, Utah, so we're going to head up to Idaho too! Yah! I am finally going to get to see Sara! She came home from her mission like 3 months ago and I haven't seen her yet! Basically 2 years and I'm having withdraws!!!!

Also, I haven't seen my dad's new knee! Ahhhh interested to see him walk.

I get to see Sasha graduate from Highschool!

Yah for getting to golf at home with our cart.

Stoked to dirt bike! :)

I wanna see my nieces and nephews! Brick of the the TV show "The Middle" reminds me of Brystene and makes me miss her!

Getting my hair did....finally from Peggy! It needs some major TLC.

Anyways, just a few things to look forward too!

No comments:

Post a Comment