Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hollywood Studios
April 24th, 2010

We spent the afternoon of Tel's birthday at Hollywood Studios. It was the hottest day we were in Florida, but the highlight of Hollywood Studios was AMERICAN IDOL. I wish I had season tickets every year to American Idol. I love it.





I love SCRABBLE!

Red Heads are BEST!

Characters from "UP"
Finally a picture with MICKEY!

The INCREDIBLES with my INCREDIBLE husband!
THE coolest show in the world. They had a real competition for American Idol. The winner of each show got to advance to the finals. The winner of the final show received a gold ticket that would put them at the very front of any Real American Idol tryout line. They wouldn't have to wait in those long lines you see on TV. So it was a lot of fun. The audience got to vote on the winner. We enjoyed the first show so much, we went to the final show that evening. A really cute, young girl won. I was so excited for her.
 
WHOOT WHOOT

YAH! FOR MICKEY MOUSE!

This was a stunt show that we went to. It was Telford's favorite thing of the day.
First the dirt bikers.
Then, the fire...

No comments:

Post a Comment