Monday, March 1, 2010

MoAb 2008

So I came across these old photos of a little trip Tel and I made to Moab with Britney and Brady to celebrate finishing another year of college. It was such a fun little trip. It was only a quick weekend trip, but totally worth the drive. We went on some fun dirt bike rides. Poor Britney had to ride her four wheeler, and beat her self up trying to keep up.We camped alongside the river and had some good ol' camping food. Talking about it, makes me want to go there right now! We also did a little shopping, well I guess I did (I got me a pair of Keen shoes)! So glad I bought em. I almost talked myself out of it. And on the way their Brady got him a new pair of riding boots!Good times with Brit and Brady.

 
This was our cute little campsite.


Oh Tel


Kissin cousins!




ha...awkward picture!


Taken the bikes for a ride


Kane Creek Trail


Doing what we love together..


Taking a break


Looking good!


The Girls

The boys


Hike to the "Delicate Arch"


So cute..

Arch within the Arch


No comments:

Post a Comment