Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Kona, Hawaii

Me and Charlotte went to Hawaii for our first time! Yah! My parents had a planned trip to use their timeshare in Kona, and a few weeks before they went I heard they had a spare bedroom, so...........I decided to invite myself and Charlotte to go too! Because that is totally acceptable, right?!


We did a day bus tour around the entire Big Island. It was a great way to see all of the highlights. We saw the black sand beaches, nut factories, volcanoes, a chocolate factory, etc. And Charlotte was such a trooper! Six months is a pretty easy age to travel with. We also ended up with a full row on all of our flights to and from Hawaii. So pretty easy sailing there :)


Visiting Hilo for the day!


Thurston Lava Tube


How cute is she! I do have to mention that Charlotte had one of the most memorable diaper blowouts in her car seat. It took my mom, dad, and myself working to clean everything up, and we could have used a few other people ;) I guess traveling can plug a girl up. LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment