Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Memorial Weekend in Kansas City!

For Memorial Weekend we road tripped it to Kansas City to visit Maren, Jimmy, Jared, and Andrew! I can technically say I slept it to Kansas City and Tel can say he drove to Kansas City. It was such fun, relaxing weekend. And we were able to be there for Andrew's baby blessing! Every time I think of Kansas or Maren, I think how much I miss Jared and Andrew. Jared is so stinking cute.

My favorite part the whole weekend was watching Telford bribe Jared for high fives, hugs, and kisses in exchange for potato chips. I learned that Jared LOVES him some potato chips. We played Wii Frisbee golf, settlers, and of course our families new favorite game, signs.


 I LOVE HIM!
  Momma and Andrew
 We got some good sister pictures too!



 I love his face in this!


No comments:

Post a Comment