Thursday, June 24, 2010

MRS. PHR


So my big accomplishment lately has been passing the PHR exam! I am now a licensed Professional in Human Resources! I have been studying my butt off since March. And the last couple of weeks I have been buried in PHR flash cards. Poor tel has had to fend for himself for a while now. So my test was a 4 and 1/2 hour exam and was 250 questions. When I had 3 minutes left, I hit the end button, feeling sick to my stomach, knowing that I failed, BUT I DIDN'T. I was so excited when I seen the word "Pass"! I took my test in Roswell, and I was so excited afterwards I had to award myself with a shopping spree at Target. I rationalized to myself that I deserved it. Then we celebrated with Brady and Britney at Lucy's Mexican restaurant for dinner! WHOOT I am now Mrs. PHR according to Tel.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't looked at your blog for awhile and nobody shared the good news with me about you passing your test. Way to Go!! You're awesome! I'm sure that feels good to have that done.

    ReplyDelete